The SRH240 Studio Reference Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort.
With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240 Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices.
• Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
• Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
• Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
• Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
• Type of cable: Attached straight oxygen-free copper
SRH240 Studio Reference Headphones
Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
Driver size: 40mm
Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB/mW
Impedance (1kHz): 38Ohms
Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
Net weight: 0.4lb. (181g)
Length of cable: 2 meters (6.56ft.)