- Combines four independent channels of noise gate in a compact one rack space chassis.
- User adjustment of Threshold, Attenuation, Attack and Release controls.
- Increased versatility through extremely broad Threshold control range (-60 to +20 dBu).
- Servo balanced outputs provide automatic output level adjustment to accommodate either balanced or unbalanced feeds.
- External key inputs on each channel allows gate triggering from external sources.
- Outstanding 115 dB dynamic range for lower noise, greater headroom, and unparalleled transient response.
- Extremely low distortion; THD 0.03%.
Wide bandwidth, flat response; 10 Hz to 40 kHz.
- Subsonic filtering for protection of low frequency transducers from over excursion.
- External ground link terminals for independent access to signal and chassis grounds, permitting greater flexibility in system grounding.
Two units avail, one each in the older (bottom unit) and newer industrial design; internally identical.
First buyer may specify which unit is desired - after that - it's whichever remains.
Both work flawlessly; minor "rack rash" but otherwise cosmetically in "Good" to "Very Good" condition.
Units come w/ IEC power cable.